Social Media Posting Guidelines
Member participation through any of our social media accounts is welcomed and members are encouraged to share their experiences and suggestions. In order to maintain focused communication and a minimum standard for expectations of conduct, we have set up the following guidelines:
- To ensure respectful, productive and informative communication, users will not post any comments that include (but not limited to) any of the following:
- Comments posted that focus on selling a product or service or that is intended to divert traffic to a particular website for personal or monetary gain are not permitted and will be deleted; this includes Spam.
- Comments posted that are not related to the topic at hand are not permitted and will be deleted. Comments posted by users must be related to the topic.
- Comments posted that include illegal information are not permitted and will be deleted; all laws that govern the use of copyrights, trademarks, etc., must be followed.
- Comments posted that are disrespectful or that are personal attacks on any individual or entity are not permitted and will be deleted.
- Comments posted with malicious intent are not permitted and will be deleted.
- Comments posted that include any kind of profanity or that are derogatory in content are not permitted and will be deleted. This includes any threats, obscenity, sexually explicit language, and hateful, ethnic or racially derogatory comments.
- Comments posted that include account details or other confidential information are not permitted and will be deleted. This includes account numbers, PIN numbers, addresses, social security numbers, etc.
- Users who violate the guidelines set forth or abuse the media outlets for any purpose other than for intended use will be blocked or permanently banned.
- UKRFCU reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion and will keep the most current guidelines available to users online.
- UKRFCU may occasionally direct you to third-party links or sites to share articles of interest.
- UKRFCU does not endorse any comments made by its employees on any of its social media accounts. Statements and comments made are the views of the person making them and do not in any way represent the views or opinions of UKRFCU. Any comments and opinions posted to any social media outlet are not to be used as an official comment or endorsement of a credit union authorized spokesperson.
- By submitting content, you grant UKRFCU the right to use this content in any and all UKRFCU channels: social media, print and other media, including your profile information without compensation or any other considerations.