Never too Soon to Start Investing
UKRFCU provides financing for the purchase or refinance of properties in eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, southern New York, and Washington, D.C. Your success is our bottom line. You can count on us for competitive rates and outstanding service – find a Commercial Real Estate Loan with UKRFCU. Commercial Loan Options:
- 1 to 4 Residential Unit Investment Real Estate
- 1 to 12 Unit Multi-family Residential Apartment Buildings
- Mixed Use Properties Comprised of Residential and Commercial/Office/Retail Space
- Apartment buildings with 13 units and over, and Office and Retail buildings will be considered on a case by case basis
To make an appointment to discuss your Commercial Loan, please contact us at 215-725-4430 to speak to a Loan Specialist.
Benefits of Borrowing with UKRFCU
- Competitive interest rates
- Loan terms up of 6- and 12-years
- Amortization periods of 15 to 30 years
- No Points / No Original Fees
- 60 Day Rate Lock
- Local underwriting and loan servicing
- No prepayment penalty for early payoffs
- Quick loan decisions
- No prepayment penalty
|Max LTV||Fixed Term||Loan Rate||Max Amort.|
|75% Refi., Cashout or Purch.||6 Year Balloon||4.70% – 5.70% APR*||30 years|
|75% Refi., Cashout or Purch.||12 Year Balloon||4.95% – 5.95% APR*||30 years|
|75% Refi., Cashout or Purch.||12 Year Fixed||4.00% – 5.00% APR*||12 years|
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. All rates are expressed “as low as”. All rates, programs, conditions and services are subject to change without notice. Loan available from $50,000 to $5,500,000 up to 75% Loan to Value (LTV).
Get a Commercial Loan
To apply for a Commercial Loan, you must be a member of UKRFCU. Begin your Commercial Loan application by applying below.
UKRFCU commercial loans have a minimum loan amount of $50K and a maximum loan amount up to $5.5M.
UKRFCU is able to lend up to 75% loan to value of the property.
DSCR is a calculation that helps us determine if a rental investment is generating enough income to make its loan payment obligations:
DSCR= Monthly Gross Income ÷ PITIA*
*PITIA: Principal, Interest, Insurance and Association Fees.
No prepayment penalty for early payoffs.