Father’s Day is just around the corner and it is celebration honoring our fathers. It’s a time to appreciate the contribution that our fathers have made to our lives. We know you want to celebrate your father the right way but finding a gift can be overwhelming. That’s why we suggest getting him an experience instead of a gift, which is way cooler. Here are a few ways to celebrate Father’s Day and a day he will remember for a lifetime:
- Father’s Day Festival – Celebrate Father’s Day by attending the festival at Tryzub that will be held on Sunday, June 16th at 1:00 PM. Enjoy delicious Ukrainian food like holubtsi and varenyky, buy him a cool souvenir from one of the many vendors, and enjoy some quality time at the concert. Featured performers include “Voloshky” School of Ukrainian Dance, Accordionist Ivan Zhytnikov, “Soloveyky” Vocal Ensemble, “Swords of Kobzars” Bandurist Quarter, Philadelphia area singers, and more. What better way to celebrate than the Ukrainian way?
- Big Apple Circus – Take your dad to the circus, and we don’t mean the one with clowns and elephants, but the one with award-winning gymnasts, flying trapeze artists, and jugglers at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center. See performances from some of the best of the best in the circus world and make it a day the entire family will remember.
- Phillies Game – Although the Phillies are playing the Braves in an away game in Atlanta, GA on Father’s Day, you can still ”take him out to the ball game” by watching the game at a Sports Bar. Or even better, go to a game when the Phillies are back in town. Show your Phillies pride, celebrate dad, and have a good time.
- Take him to a Brewery – Dads love a refreshing beer and what better way to celebrate than tasting a new beer? Find a brewery by clicking here and enjoy a “chill” day.
- Take him to dinner – Dads also love food. Celebrate your dad by taking him to one of the best restaurants in Philadelphia. You can choose from Italian to American to Asian and every cuisine in the middle. Delicious.
There are a many ways to celebrate Dad this Father’s Day, but we know for sure, his favorite way to enjoy it is by spending the day with you. So, on June 16th, whatever you decide to do, he’ll love it anyways.