Welcome to your one-stop-shop for credit union resources. Connect and explore the different ways you can “Be in the Know.”
- MyCreditUnion.gov — NCUA’s consumer website.
- CU Locator — Locate a credit union near you.
- @MyCUgov— Stay up-to-date on consumer financial protection issues.
- Find An Answer — More than 300 answers to frequently asked questions on consumer protection and share insurance matters.
- Share Insurance Estimator — Calculate the amount of your insured funds at a federally insured credit union.
- NCUA’s YouTube Channel — View NCUA’s Consumer Report series to learn more about current financial hot topics.
- Consumer Finance — Learn more about how this agency makes sure we treat you fairly.
Fraud Prevention Center
Click here to learn about common frauds and scams targeting consumers. Learn how to identify a fraud or scam and what to do if you become a victim of fraud.
Each year scam artists and identity thieves steal billions of dollars from unsuspecting consumers. These criminals use the phone, email, text messaging, postal mail and the internet to steal your information or trick you into handing over your money. Learn how to recognize common scams, take action if you think you are a victim of fraud and learn what you can do to protect your finances from fraud.
Under the Federal Credit Union Act, promoting financial literacy is a core credit union mission. While credit unions serve the needs of their members and promote financial literacy within the communities they serve, NCUA works to reinforce credit union efforts, raise consumer awareness and increase access to credit union services.