Why work for UKRFCU?
Ukrainian Selfreliance Federal Credit Union is looking for talented, hard-working and service-oriented people to join our dynamic credit union! We offer rewarding career opportunities along with benefits you expect, including health coverage; a defined benefit plan, a 401(k) plan; and holiday, vacation, and sick time.
Commitment to You
Established in 1952, UKRFCU is a full service financial institution with over $270,000,000 in assets and over 9,800 members. Our growth only strengthens our commitment to our employees. By joining our team, you will enjoy the rewards of a cohesive team environment. between staff and management.
Our Employment Evaluation process:
- View Employment Opportunities below
- Fill out the Employment Application
- Submit Employment Application along with required information listed in the Job Description
- UKRFCU officials will review qualifications and information submitted
- You will be contacted by a UKRFCU official if you are selected to complete the interview process
The Ukrainian Selfreliance Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Accounting / Investment Analyst
- Loan Department Clerk / Administrative Assistant
- Teller (Full Time)
- Teller (Part Time)