Why work for USFCU?
Ukrainian Selfreliance Federal Credit Union is looking for talented, hard-working and service-oriented people to join our dynamic credit union! We offer rewarding career opportunities along with benefits you expect, including health coverage; a defined benefit plan, a 401(k) plan; and holiday, vacation, and sick time.
Commitment to You
Established in 1952, USFCU is a full service financial institution with over $260,000,000 in assets and over 9,000 members. Our growth only strengthens our commitment to our employees. By joining our team, you will enjoy the rewards of a cohesive work environment between staff and management.
Our Employment Evaluation process:
- 1. View Employment Opportunities below
- 2. Fill out Employment Application
- 3. Submit Employment Application along with required information listed in Job Description
- 4. USFCU officials will review qualifications and information submitted
- 5. You will be contacted by an official from USFCU if you are selected to complete the interview process